Wellness and Longevity Service
CAD $250.00 – CAD $350.00
This new and comprehensive Service is available with three options.
- NRC balanced, personalized raw or cooked recipes (one, two or three) which will feature foods your dog enjoys and are readily accessible to you, in a large and small batch version. I’m happy to do a raw and cooked version of the same recipe or one of each; it’s entirely up to you. I utilize a whole food approach but will supplement minimally on an as needed basis.
- Treat recipes, snack suggestions and beneficial food additions geared to your dog – activity level, age, breed tendencies, toxin exposure, constitutional type and many more factors.
- One in-depth, personalized herb and supplement protocol – again, tailored to your dog’s unique tendencies and needs.
- Write-up detailing my choices for your dog and why I made them; considerations for long term health.
- My usual Information Files on ingredients, preparation methods, supplement choices, FAQs, and using herbs.
- One-month Check In to answer any questions/ adjust/review how your dog is doing. Can be an email exchange or phone session as you prefer.
HOW IT WORKS
To start, I like to have an email or phone exchange about what you need and hope to gain, and to discuss any special concerns – for example, some clients like to emphasize ease of preparation and commonly available ingredients, others might like one easy prep version and one more complex. Once we know the Service is right for you, I will send you an Intake Form to fill in so I know everything germane to your dog, to guide me in creating the optimal plan I will be working up for him or her.
Next - I formulate your recipe(s) and send it on to you, with full detailed information on the content, a shopping list and my extensive Files on preparation, storage, substitutions and much more. I’ll send your Herbal Protocol at that time – personalized, based on my 30 years as a Traditional Western herbalist and geared to your dog’s whole history and energetics (constitution) again with an information packed File on using herbs safely and effectively, with multiple links on purchasing.
The last steps include sending your Treat Recipes and recommendations, some easy to prep and some more involved, plus a list of flavonoid rich foods that can enhance your dog’s wellbeing, given his or her history and what’s in the recipes I built. I wrap up with a general commentary on long term health strategies, and why I made the choices I did, so you thoroughly understand the method and ingredients/herbs.
You are welcome to email me with questions anytime during this process, and I recommend a quick check-in after a month, to make sure everything is working well – at that time I can review the diet and make any adjustments that are indicated.
I need to emphasize this is NOT a therapeutic service, and works quite differently. If your dog is facing a health issue that requires a recipe/herbal protocol geared to management of any condition, the service you need is the Therapeutic Support Package. The Wellness Package is geared to the dog without any serious health issues, to improve wellbeing now and in the future/increase longevity and minimize common challenges that arise as dogs age.
I look forward to working with you!